Daily Prompt: What are the six impossible things you believe in? (If you can only manage one or two, that’s also okay.)
I thought about it, and couldn’t come up with anything exactly for the prompt. After all, is there even anything ‘impossible’ these days? People a hundred years ago thought landing on the moon was impossible, yet here we are.
So instead of writing about the six impossible things I believe in, I’ll write down six things I believe are impossible.
- World peace
- Lack of discrimination of any kind
- A world where no one is mistreated or hurt (does this go under the first two?)
- A world where all diseases can be cured, and life isn’t something that has to be paid for
- The past being remembered and valued as something more than just a biased history book (traditions are being forgotten by modern society that we’ll never get back)
- The world ending while I’m still alive
Though I believe them impossible, that certainly doesn’t mean I don’t wish they are possible someday. And maybe they will be, sometime in the very, very (very) distant future. Humans are nothing if not tenacious, after all.